40 Channel Bulk Chargers for VRLA & Conventional Batteries
GP-MXV-40/ GP-MXF 40 is a 40 channel Motorcycle VRLA battery chargers which is a microcontroller based SMPS technology designed smart charger. It detects charging current required for the battery (depending upon battery condition). It also enables to charge deep discharge batteries.
Model: GP-MXV-40/ GP-MXF 40
- Input Voltage AC: 90–270 VAC, 60Hz, Single Phase
- Output Voltage: 12 VDC (Single Channel)
- Output Current: 2A & 4A (Selectable)
- Protections: Input U/V;O/V, Output U/V;O/V
- Output Overload: Output Short Circuit
- MCB Protection: 40 Amps, 415 Volts
- Storage Temperature: -20o to 80°C Chargers Rack
- Dimension: 137.4cm (Length) X 32cm (Width) X 82.5cm (Height)
- Weight: 80kg Approx.
Motorcycle Conventional Battery Chargers Technical Specification
- Wire length on Battery Rack: 300mm
- Wire clip/clamp Material: MS clip chrome plating
- Dimension: 175cm (Length) X 107cm (Width) X 82cm (Height)
- Weight: 120Kg Approx.
- Material used: MS with powder coating
- Individual Battery Compartment: 17.5cm (Length) X 19.5cm (Width)
- Wheel Capacity: 170kg each, capable to handle total 680kg, Two wheel with brake and fix position