Green Power Spark Plug tester and Cleaner are important part of Gasoline engines. Faulty, oily or soot formation on spark plugs lead to various engine related complaints e.g. Engine cranking but not starting, misfiring, knocking, high fuel consumption, max RPM low, poor pick-up etc. In current practice, whenever such issues are reported, technicians use conventional methods such as using polish paper to clean the spark plug.
Green Power Spark Plug tester and Cleaner Features
- Separate plug cleaning chamber consisting of an abrasive system connected to Double acting valve for blasting and subsequent cleaning to remove the abrasive and dust.
- Different rubber adopters provided for cleaning plugs of 10 mm, 12 mm, 14 mm and 18 mm sizes
- Twin testing chamber connected to the compressed air system for charging the chamber with the necessary control device
- Pressure Regulator is provided for reducing any excess air and releasing pressure in the chamber
Green Power Spark Plug tester and Cleaner Technical Specification
- 12 volts Lead Acid/Ca-Ca (Flooded), AGM/Spiral and GEL batteries for automotive, agricultural and marine.
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 265mm
- Height: 280mm
- Overall Weight: 12Kg Approx.
- TATA Motors